Thursday, July 9, 2009

Molasses

I'm still trying to figure out where things are going with Will... if they're going anywhere at all. It would be nice if I could just ask, but that's much harder than it sounds.

I thought things were going better after we sort of bonded by staring at naked straight boys last weekend. But now that the trip is over, I still don't sense any more of a connection. He's happy to be cuddly, but when we go out to eat with friends he sits on the other end of the table.

I'm doing my best to keep in mind what he wants, and not just what I want. Because if I only cared about what I want, I would take his hand and shove it down the front of my pants. Pretty hard to misinterpret that.

But Will, I have no idea what he wants. I don't know if he's looking at this with serious possibility, or whether he's just relishing the attention. I'm sure to him I'm just like a puppy.

So this is kind of frustrating. How can things move so slowly? If Will wanted some action tonight, I bet he could make a couple phone calls and have something lined up in a few minutes. I'm frustrated that this guy who I know is capable of moving fast is taking it so slow. I'm not getting any younger.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he thinks you want to take things slowly since you're (I assume) less experienced than him! Or he knows you're more into him and therefore don't want to lead you on, IDK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people think the fun is in the chase!

    ReplyDelete