Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twins

I'm leaving on a trip for the week/weekend. I'll leave you with a quick story to hold you over until I get back (hopefully with more stories).

While I was on a choir tour once, we were chilling in the dormitory, just shooting the crap. One particularly cute boy mentioned that he's an identical twin, something none of us knew about him before. His [very-soon-to-be] girlfriend asked if he had any pictures, and he pulled out his phone while remarking jokingly, "Yeah, I think I have some naked pictures of us."

I nearly came in my pants that instant.

Of course there were no naked pictures, but the idea was enough. (Sure enough, his brother looks just like him, only more tan due to being in Florida.) Twins are definitely more than twice as hot as the individuals.

3 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip and enjoy yourself!

    That's a lovely little story about twins - I've hardly ever met any but it is a pretty hot thought!

    Wonder if I could find some pictures for Smutty Stuff? ? ?

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with the twins thing.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the blonde twins, Dave and Don. Those were some of the best times of my life.

    ReplyDelete